From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up samur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Samur may refer to:
- Samur Gunj (1380s-c.1455), a daughter of Elbeg Nigülesügchi Khan and his senior wife Kobeguntai
- Qaleh Samur, a village in Gavork-e Sardasht Rural District, in the Central District of Sardasht County, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Samur, Azerbaijan, a village and municipality in the Qusar Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Samur River, a river in Azerbaijan and Russia
- Samur, Vezirköprü, a village in the Vezirköprü district of Samsun Province, Turkey
- Samur–Absheron channel, an irrigation channel in Azerbaijan
- Samur-Yalama National Park, a national park of Azerbaijan
- FNSS Samur, Turkish amphibious armoured vehicle-launched bridge
- SAMUR, an emergency medical service in Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Samur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.