Samvel Vladimirovich Gasparov (Russian: Самве́л Влади́мирович Гаспа́ров; born 7 June 1938, in Tbilisi) is a Soviet/Russian film director and short story writer. He worked for some time at the Odessa Film Studio.
Gasporov is one of the Russian filmmakers most interested in the Red Western form, having directed both Hatred and The Sixth One as well as the lesser known Bread, Gold and Pistol and Forget the Word "Death" in this genre.
- 1975 – Hatred
- 1979 – Forget the Word "Death" (Zabud'te slovo "smert")
- 1980 – Bread, Gold and the Nagant revolver (Khleb, zoloto, nagan)
- 1981 – The Sixth
- 1983 – Bez osobogo riska
- 1985 – Coordinates of Death (Koordinaty smerti)
- 1987 – Kak doma, kak dela?
- 1990 – Stervyatniki na dorogakh
|This article about a Soviet film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|