San Agustin (band)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from San Agustin (Trio))
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This article is about the musical group. For other uses, see San Agustín (disambiguation).
|Origin||Atlanta, GA, United States|
|Labels||Table of the Elements
- 2003 - Triangulation/Hoof and Mouth Blues - Table of the Elements TOE-LP-58 12"
- 2003 - The Expanding Sea - Table of the Elements SWC81 3xCD box set
- 1999 - Amokhali - Family Vineyard FV3 CD
- 1998 - Non-titled - Road Cone ROCO020 12" LP
- 1997 - Non-titled - Old Gold / Samizdat SMZ-1-OG-00 7"
- 1997 - January 1997 - Old Gold cassette
- 2002 - San Agustin with Suzanne Langille: Passing Song - Family Vineyard FV9 CDEP
- 1999 - Suzanne Langille, Andrew Burnes, David Daniell & Loren MazzaCane Connors: Let The Darkness Fall - Secretly Canadian SC026 CD
- 2006 - A Field Guide to Table of the Elements (Southeast Edition)
|This article on a United States experimental music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|