From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Andreas is an archaic variation of the Spanish language San Andrés (Saint Andrew, the apostle). San Andreas or Andrés may also mean:
- San Andreas, California, USA, an unincorporated town
- San Andreas Fault, a geologic fault that runs through California, USA
- San Andreas Lake, a lake near San Francisco, California for which the fault is named
Art, entertainment, and media
- Los Santos, San Andreas, a fictional city based on Los Angeles that is featured within the fictional state of San Andreas (itself based on California) in the Grand Theft Auto universe
- San Andreas (film), a 2015 film directed by Brad Peyton
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004), a video game by Rockstar North for PlayStation 2, Xbox, Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
- San Andreas (novel), a 1984 novel by Alistair MacLean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Andreas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.