Jump to navigation Jump to search
San Andreas is an archaic variation of the Spanish language San Andrés (Saint Andrew, the apostle).
San Andreas may also refer to:
- San Andreas, California, USA, an unincorporated town
- San Andreas Fault, a geologic fault that runs through California, USA
- San Andreas Lake, a lake near San Francisco, California for which the fault is named
Arts, entertainment, and media
- San Andreas (film), a 2015 film directed by Brad Peyton
- San Andreas (novel), a 1984 novel by Alistair MacLean
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, a 2004 video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games for PlayStation 2, Xbox, Microsoft Windows and Macintosh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Andreas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.