San Andres, Quezon
Map of Quezon showing the location of San Andres
|Region||CALABARZON (Region IV-A)|
|District||3rd district of Quezon|
|• Mayor||Sergio F. Emprese Sr.|
|• Total||60.99 km2 (23.55 sq mi)|
|• Density||550/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||4th class municipality|
San Andres in the province of Quezon is a fourth class municipality situated 128 kilometers east south east of the provincial capitol of Lucena City. Administratively, the town of San Andres is subdivided into seven (7) barangays. Poblacion forms the center whereas the other six (6) are in the outlying areas which are several kilometres away from the center of the municipality. The municipality also includes the island barangay of Alibijaban in Ragay Gulf.
|Population census of San Andres|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Province: QUEZON". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|San Francisco||Ragay Gulf|
|Sibuyan Sea||Sibuyan Sea
San Pascual, Masbate
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|