Jump to navigation Jump to search
San Benito may refer to:
- San Benito, El Petén, a municipality in Guatemala
- San Benito District, a district in Contumazá province, Peru, also:
- San Benito, Peru, capital of the district
- San Benito, Surigao del Norte, a municipality on Siargao, Philippines
- San Benito, California
- San Benito County, California, United States
- San Benito AVA, California wine region in San Benito County
- San Benito, Texas, United States
- Church of the monastery of San Benito el Real, a Benedictine monastery in Valladolid, Spain
- San Benito, Cochabamba
- San Benito, Santander
- San Benito Island, an island off the coast of the US.
- Sanbenito, a penitential garment during the time of the Spanish Inquisition
- San Benito, Dagami, a barangay in Dagami, Leyte
- Benedict (disambiguation), for saints called San Benito in some languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Benito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.