San Bernardino Transit Center
Illustration of the future San Bernardino Transit Center
|Location||West Rialto Ave. @ North "E" St.
Downtown San Bernardino, CA
|Platforms||22 bus bays
2 side platforms for Metrolink
1 island platform for sbX
Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority
Victor Valley Transit Authority
|Opened||Partially in April 2014 (sbX only)
Bus lines in Fall 2015.
Metrolink in Spring 2016.
San Bernardino Transit Center is a station and the first multi-modal transit center in California east of Los Angeles, completed on August 24, 2015 which will be on Southern California's Metrolink and Omnitran's bus rapid transit sbX. The station's location is in the heart of Downtown San Bernardino, near San Manuel Stadium and the Inland Center Mall. The station will serve as a major connection terminal connecting all of Omnitrans bus lines as well as the MARTA and Victor Valley Transit Authority.
- Macduff, Cassie (February 26, 2014). "SAN BERNARDINO: Agencies pool money for transit center, Metrolink extension". The Press Enterprise.
- "(untitled)". City of San Bernardino.[dead link]
- "San Bernardino Transit Center: a closer look | Omnitrans Public Transit News for the San Bernardino Valley". Omnitrans.org. 2012-07-25. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- "Omnitrans buys downtown SB land for transit center". DailyBulletin.com. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- Begley, Dug. "SB COUNTY: Rapid-transit bus project to start soon". PE.com. Retrieved 2013-07-22.