San Bruno (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Bruno may refer to:
- San Bruno, California, United States, a city
- San Bruno Mountain, California
- San Bruno Creek, California
- San Bruno, Baja California Sur, Mexico, a populated place
- Misión San Bruno, a short-lived Jesuit mission (1683-1685) on the Gulf of California
- Vicente San Bruno (died 1817), Spanish military officer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Bruno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.