San Diego Velodrome
|Location||2221 Morley Field Dr., San Diego|
|Owner||San Diego Parks and Recreation|
|Operator||San Diego Velodrome Association|
|Field size||333m oval track|
|Surface||Pole lane is concrete. Above the pole is asphalt with Chem-Coat surfacing.|
The San Diego Velodrome is a 333m outdoor bicycle racing track located in the Morley Field Sports Complex in San Diego, California. Constructed in 1975 and resurfaced in 2010, it is owned by San Diego Parks and Recreation. Currently operated by the San Diego Velodrome Association, the track hosts regular races sanctioned by Cycling USA and training nights. In 2007, the track hosted the USA Cycling Collegiate Track National Championships.
- Hargrove, Dorian. "Cyclist sues City and San Diego Velodrome Association for unsafe conditions at the Balboa Park cycling track". San Diego Reader. San Diego Reader. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Morley Field Sports Complex". San Diego Parks and Recreation. City of San Diego. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "getflyer.php". USA Cycling. USA Cycling. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "2015 San Diego Velodrome Saturday Night Lights". USA Cycling. USA Cycling. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Collegiate Track Nationals Kick-Off With Race Against the Clock". USA Cycling. USA Cycling. Retrieved 6 May 2015.