San Francisco, Cebu
||It has been suggested that Pacijan Island be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since November 2014.|
Mangodlong Rock Beach Resort, San Francisco
Map of Cebu with San Francisco highlighted
|Region||Central Visayas (Region VII)|
|District||5th district of Cebu|
|Barangay||15 (see § Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Aly Arquillano (BAKUD)|
|• Vice mayor||Allan Arquillano|
|• Town Council|
|• Total||106.93 km2 (41.29 sq mi)|
|Population (2010 census)|
|• Density||440/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|• Voter (2013) ||26,624|
|Time zone||PHT (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)32|
|Income class||3rd class|
San Francisco is a third income class municipality on Camotes Islands in the province of Cebu, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 47,357. In the 2013 election, it had 26,624 registered voters.
Almost all of San Francisco is located on Pacijan Island. A part of barangay Esperanza also includes Tulang Island a short distance north of Pacijan. Both the islands of Pacijan and Tulang are part of the Camotes Islands group.
San Francisco comprises 15 barangays:
- Northern Poblacion
- San Isidro
- Santa Cruz
- Southern Poblacion
- Western Poblacion
|Population census of San Francisco|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Municipal: San Francisco, Cebu". PSA. Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "2013 National and Local Elections Statistics" (PDF). Commission on Elections. 2015.
- "Population and Annual Growth Rates by Province, City and Municipality: Central Visayas: 1995, 2000 and 2007" (PDF). National Statistics Office. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 June 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to San Francisco.|
|This article about a location in Central Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|