San Inazio (Metro Bilbao)
San Inazio station
|Location||Lehendakari Agirre Street at Levante Plaza
|Owned by||Metro Bilbao, S.A.|
Lines 10, 13, 18, 71
|Fare zone||Zone A|
|Opened||November 11, 1995|
San Inazio is a station of the Line 1 and Line 2 of Metro Bilbao. It is located in the Lehendakari Agirre street in the neighborhood of San Inazio-Elorrieta in the district of Deusto, in the city of Bilbao. It is the first station (from north to south) where lines 1 and 2 of the network get together. Unlike most of the stations, San Inazio has three tracks. The stations before are Lutxana in Line 1 and Gurutzeta/Cruces in Line 2. The station after for both lines is Sarriko.
It is an underground station and its fare zone is A.
Services and connections
San Inazio is one of the three stations located in the district of Deusto, being Sarriko and Deusto the other two.
Bilbobus lines 10, 13, 18 and 71 connect at this station.
- 162, Lehendakari Agirre Street (Lekeitio exit)
- 167, Lehendakari Agirre Street (Garcia Alonso exit)
- 197, Lehendakari Agirre Street (Asturias exit)
- 2, Levante Square (Levante exit)
- 170, Lehendakari Agirre street (Levante exit, elevator)