San Isidro, Bohol
|Municipality of San Isidro|
Municipal Hall of San Isidro
Map of Bohol with San Isidro highlighted
|Region||Central Visayas (Region VII)|
|Founded||21 June 1969|
|Barangays||12 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Diosdado N. Gementiza Jr.|
|• Vice Mayor||Filemon R. Mantabote|
|• Congressman||Erico Aristotle C. Aumentado|
|• Electorate||7,152 voters (2019)|
|• Total||60.04 km2 (23.18 sq mi)|
|• Density||150/km2 (380/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)38|
|Climate type||tropical monsoon climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||47,911,054.31 (2016)|
|Native languages||Boholano dialect|
San Isidro, officially the Municipality of San Isidro, (Cebuano: Lungsod sa San Isidro; Tagalog: Bayan ng San Isidro), is a 5th class municipality in the province of Bohol, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 8,744 people.
This town is quite unique because it is the only town covered by the 2nd District surrounded by towns of the 1st District.
The town of San Isidro, Bohol celebrates its feast on May 15, to honor the town patron San Isidore.
San Isidro comprises 12 barangays. Of these, only Poblacion is classified as urban and the rest are rural.
|Population census of San Isidro|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Bohol". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VII (Central Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Bohol Festivals Timetable". "www.bohol-philippines.com". Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region VII (Central Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region VII (Central Visayas)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Bohol". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in Central Visayas region of the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|