San Joaquin Delta College
|President||Kathy Hart, PhD (Acting)|
|Location||Stockton, California, United States|
|Campus||175 acres (71 ha)|
San Joaquin Delta College is an accredited two year college that provides undergraduate studies, it is located at 5151 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 
The college provides transferable AA Degree programs such as Transportation, Logistics and others such as liberal arts, social sciences and more.
Mountain House satellite campus
In August 2009 San Joaquin Delta College opened a satellite campus in Mountain House, San Joaquin County, California. The campus is more commonly known as the South Campus at Mountain House, and is located at 2073 S. Central Parkway, Mountain House, CA 95391. It consists of 24 portables, most of which serve as classrooms. It also has an administrative building and a student lounge.
The Acting President is Kathy Hart, PhD who took over in February 2012.
Jeffrey Marsee, PhD had been the president at College of the Redwoods in Eureka, CA for 3 years before coming to Stockton. By January 2012, the faculty had conducted a vote of "no confidence" against Marsee. Eventually, Marsee was placed on leave in February and officially tendered his resignation was released from his contract by February 29, 2012. Marsee had been a very controversial figure at Redwoods as well and was noted as having a history of causing campus turmoil.
Susan Cota, the former chancellor of the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District served as Interim President from July 2010 to May 2011.
Raul Rodriguez served as President from July 2002 to July 2009. He was previously the president at Los Medanos College in Pittsburg and acting president at San Jose City College in San Jose. He left to become the chancellor of the Rancho Santiago Community College District in Santa Ana.
Ed Gould served as President from February 2000 to January 2002. He was previously a vice chancellor at the California Community College Chancellor's Office in Sacramento, president at Monterey Peninsula College in Monterey and Victor Valley College in Victorville.
- Phil Coke (born 1982) – MLB pitcher who plays for the Detroit Tigers
- Bob Heinz (born 1947) - Former NFL football player who played for the Miami Dolphins and the Washington Redskins
- Dolores Huerta (born 1930) – labor leader and civil rights activist
- John Nisby (b. 1936), former NFL guard with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. One of the first African American players to play for the Washington Redskins.
- Bill Sandeman (born 1942) - Former NFL football player who played for the Atlanta Falcons
- "A Colorful History part1". www.deltacollege.edu. 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "San Joaquin Delta College". www.californiacolleges.edu. 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE AT STOCKTON, CALIFORNIA - TRANSPORTATION EDUCATION". edumaritime.com. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- Alex Breitler. "Delta College president gets 'no confidence' staff vote". recordnet.com. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Delta Releases Jeff Marsee". www.deltacollege.edu. 2012. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- Alex Breitler. "Delta ignored warning signs". recordnet.com. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Phil Coke Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- "NFL Alumni". California Community Colleges Chancelor’s Office. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- "Dolores Huerta - Co-founder, United Farm Workers". California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office. Retrieved October 28, 2013.
- "In Memory of John E. Nisby". Frisbie Warren & Carroll Mortuary. Retrieved October 28, 2013.
- "From Swimmer To Footballer". Herald-Journal. Retrieved February 2, 2015.