San Jose, San Miguel County, New Mexico
Jump to navigation Jump to search
San Jose, New Mexico
|• Total||0.265 sq mi (0.69 km2)|
|• Land||0.265 sq mi (0.69 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||6,109 ft (1,862 m)|
|• Density||520/sq mi (200/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||910633|
San Jose is a census-designated place in San Miguel County, New Mexico, United States. Its population was 137 as of the 2010 census. San Jose has a post office with ZIP code 87565. Exit 319 of Interstate 25 serves the community.
- "2010 Census Gazetteer Files: Places: New Mexico". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on July 14, 2014. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "San Jose". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved July 11, 2014.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
|This New Mexico state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|