San Jose Sico
|Barangay San Jose Sico,
An entrance to Brgy. San Jose Sico
|• Total||8 km2 (3 sq mi)|
|as of 1 May 2010|
San Jose Sico (officially Barangay San Jose Sico) is one of the 105 barangays constituting Batangas City, Philippines. It's a rural settlement situated about 9 kilometers (5.6 mi) east of Poblacion. Forests, streams, low-rolling hills, fruit-bearing trees, and crops are substantially everywhere in the locality. Residential and commercial areas are usually located along the national and minor roads.
The landfill and one of the two relocation sites of Batangas City is located in the community. On the other hand, Batangas Electric Cooperative II and Meralco provide electricity to Brgy. San Jose Sico while telephone communication and Internet connectivity are both guaranteed by PLDT. Access to potable water is administered by various artesian wells and pumping stations.
- "Municipality/City: BATANGAS CITY (Capital)". Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Jenm (August 3, 2012). "Batangas City, Batangas List of Barangays". Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Batangas City Map (Map). Local Government of Batangas City. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
- "Batangas City". Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "Housing". Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "Infrastructure & Utilities". Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "Ahron Villena Biography". Retrieved 20 December 2013.
||Ibaan Municipality||Ibaan Municipality||Ibaan Municipality|
|Brgy. Talumpok East||Brgy. Talumpok East||Taysan Municipality|
|This article about a location in Calabarzon region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|