San Jose Sico
Barangay San Jose Sico
An entrance to Brgy. San Jose Sico
|• Barangay Captain:||Jose Rizal P. Tejada|
|• Secretary||Clarita R. Ilag|
|• Treasurer||Mary Joy C. San Buenaventura|
|• Total||5.7 km2 (2.2 sq mi)|
San Jose Sico (officially Barangay San Jose Sico) is one of the 105 barangays constituting Batangas City, Philippines. It is a rural community east of Poblacion that holds 11 puroks and sitios. Forests, streams, low-rolling hills, fruit-bearing trees, and crops are abundant in the locality. Residential and commercial areas are usually located along the national and minor roads.
The city's sanitary landfill and one of its two relocation sites are located in the community. Batangas Electric Cooperative II (BATELEC II) and Meralco provide electricity to Brgy. San Jose Sico while telephone communication and Internet connectivity are both guaranteed by PLDT. Brgy. San Jose Sico is situated within the watershed areas of Mount Banoy so potable water comes from various springs with storage or catchment facilities.
- "Barangay San Jose Sico". Local Government of Batangas City. May 14, 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Cantos, Jesus Romelson "JR" (August 3, 2012). "Batangas City, Batangas List of Barangays". WOW Batangas. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "Batangas City Map" (Map). Local Government of Batangas City. October 20, 2014. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Mamerta P. De Castro (October 5, 2012). "Tagalog news: 183 proyektong imprastraktura, naisakatuparan sa lungsod ng Batangas". Ugnayan (in Filipino and Tagalog). Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Housing". Local Government of Batangas City. October 20, 2014. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Infrastructure & Utilities". Local Government of Batangas City. October 20, 2014. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Ahron Villena Biography". Pinoy Stop. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
|This article about a location in Calabarzon region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|