San Juan Bautista State Historic Park
San Juan Bautista Plaza Historic District
Mission San Juan Bautista in 1934
|Location||2211 Garden Road, San Juan Bautista, California|
|Architectural style||Colonial, Other|
|NRHP Reference #||69000038|
|Added to NRHP||December 8, 1969|
|Designated NHLD||April 15, 1970|
San Juan Bautista Plaza Historic District, also known as San Juan Bautista State Historic Park is a historic district in San Juan Bautista, California, United States, that is a National Historic Landmark and a California state historic park. It includes the Mission San Juan Bautista, the Jose Castro House (another National Historic Landmark), and several other buildings. It became a State Park in 1933 and was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1970.
The following buildings in the district are documented in the Historic American Buildings Survey.
- HABS No. CA-1501, "Zanetta House, San Juan Bautista Residence", 41 photos, 6 color transparencies, 5 photo caption pages
- HABS No. CA-1954, "Plaza Hotel, Second Street, San Juan Bautista Plaza", 1 photo, 11 measured drawings, 1 photo caption page
- HABS No. CA-38-4, "Mission San Juan Bautista, Second Street, San Juan Bautista Plaza", 4 photos, 39 measured drawings, 2 data pages
- HABS No. CA-38-4-A, "Mission San Juan Bautista, Church", 7 photos
- HABS No. CA-38-4-B, "Mission San Juan Bautista, Monastery", 8 photos
- HABS No. CA-38-4-C, "Mission San Juan Bautista, Garden", 1 photo
- HABS No. CA-38-4-D, "Mission San Juan Bautista, Rectory", 1 photo
- Historic American Landscapes Survey (HALS) No. CA-84, "Mission San Juan Bautista, Roughly bounded by Second Street, driveway and unpaved road in line with Polk Street, San Juan Creek, and Franklin Street", 10 data pages
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "San Juan Bautista Plaza Historic District". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2007-11-18.
- Charles W. Snell (November 12, 1963). "National Survey of Historic Sites and Buildings: San Juan Bautista Pueblo (and Plaza)" (pdf). National Park Service. and Accompanying 3 photos, exterior, from 1968. (438 KB)
- San Juan Bautista State Historic Park
- Early History of the California Coast, a National Park Service Discover Our Shared Heritage Travel Itinerary
|This article about a property in California on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|