San Lorenzo, Guimaras
Location in Guimaras
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|• Mayor||Ninfa G. Gajo|
|• Total||93.04 km2 (35.92 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||280/km2 (730/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)33|
San Lorenzo was created by virtue of Republic Act No. 7897 on February 20, 1995. It is known for its wind farms. And in addition, San Lorenzo is celebrating its Foundation Day every month of February.
- Cabano (Poblacion)
- M. Chavez
- San Enrique (Lebas)
|Population census of San Lorenzo|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of San Lorenzo, Guimaras, was 26,112 people, with a density of 280 inhabitants per square kilometre or 730 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "Province: Guimaras". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Republic Act No. 7897 - An Act Creating the Municipality of San Lorenzo in the Province of Guimaras". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. 20 February 1995. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Guimaras". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Adjacent places of San Lorenzo, Guimaras|
|Jordan||Guimaras Strait / Pulupandan, Negros Occidental|
|This article about a location in Western Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|