Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up San Marcos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
San Marcos is the Spanish name of Saint Mark. It may also refer to:
Towns and cities
- San Marcos, Costa Rica (aka San Marcos de Tarrazú)
- San Marcos, California
- San Marcos, Texas
- San Marcos River, Texas
- Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine, Florida; massive Spanish fortification, the oldest extant masonry fort in today's United States
- San Marcos de Apalache Historic State Park, Florida, U.S.; site of a 17th/18th-century Spanish fort along the Gulf Coast; utilized up through the 19th-century American Civil War
- San Marcos (León), former monastery in León
- USS San Marcos (LSD-25), a warship of the United States Navy
- National University of San Marcos, Peru
- La Casona de San Marcos, a large colonial building in Lima, Peru
- San Marcos, a fictional Central American banana republic in the 1971 motion picture Bananas, in an episode of The A-Team, and in a 2014 episode of Archer
- San Marcos de Arica, Chilean football club
- FC San Marcos, Nicaraguan football club
- San Marcos High School (Santa Barbara, California), U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Marcos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.