San Martín Territory
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In the South it bordered Caquetá Territory.
- 1832 part of Bogotá Province as San Martín Territory.
- 1844 part of Cundinamarca State as San Martín Territory.
- 1856 part of Bogotá Province as the San Martín Canton.
- 1863 part of Cundinamarca State as San Martín Territory.
- 1867 Cundinamarca cedes all rights over the territory to the Union
- 1875 it is named Meta Province
- 1886 as Oriente Province part of Cundinamarca Department
- 1906 Meta National Territory
- 1909 Meta National Intendency
- 1959 Meta Department
|This Colombian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|