San Pedro College of Business Administration
|San Pedro College of Business Administration|
|Location||San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines|
The San Pedro College of Business Administration or SPCBA is a private, non-sectarian, tertiary institute located at Km. 30 Old National Highway, Barangay Nueva, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines.
The college formally operated in June 1988 with 13 faculty members and meager 380 students. It had its first commencement exercises in March 1990 for its associate courses and later in 1992 produced its first batch of Bachelor degree holders. Fortunately, for that same year, three pioneer students out of 37- made it as CPA Board Passers. With increasing demand for graduate education, the Graduate School of Business was established in 1996, offering degree in Master of Business Administration and Master of Government Management. On March 9, 1998, the Commission on Higher Education granted full recognition under GR035 series of 1998 to SPCBA Graduate School of Business. From then on, SPCBA has emerged to be what it is known today – the Premiere Business School in the South.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
The SPCBA offers the following degree programs:
- Business Administration (majors in Marketing Management and Human Resources Development Management);
- Computer Science;
- Information Technology;
- Elementary Education (majors in English, Science and Mathematics);
- Secondary Education (majors in English, Science and Mathematics);
- Hotel and Restaurant Management;
- Industrial Engineering;
- Computer Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering; and
- Human Resource Development.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Government Management