San Pedro Island
(Redirected from San Pedro Island (disambiguation))
San Pedro Island is applied to several islands throughout the world, usually having been applied by Spanish explorers in honor of Saint Peter.
- Philippines: Hinunangan, Southern Leyte - see also Romblon, Romblon
- South Georgia island is called San Pedro Island by the Argentine government, see South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands sovereignty dispute
- State of Texas, USA
- San Pedro Nolasco Island, in the Gulf of California
- San Pedro Island (Chile), known as Isla San Pedro, in the Archipelago of Chiloé
- San Piedro Island, a fictional island in Washington State, USA, in the book Snow Falling on Cedars
- Panama: Offshore of David, Panama
- Belize, in the Caribbean Sea
- State of Sonora, Mexico in the Gulf of California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Pedro Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.