San Pedro Valley County Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Montara Mountain Trail, 2.1 miles, includes views of the Pacific Ocean.
- The Brooks Creek Trail, 1.0 mile, to Brooks Falls which is 175 feet tall in three tiers following rain storms during the winter and spring.
- Hazelnut Trail, 3.7 miles
- Valley View Trail, 1.4 miles
- Weiler Ranch Road Trail, 1 mile known for wildlife viewing in the mornings and evenings.
- Plaskon Nature Trail, 0.1 mile, wheelchair accessible.
- Old Trout Farm Trail, .5 mile.
|This San Mateo County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|