San Vicente, Camarines Norte
|Municipality of San Vicente|
Map of Camarines Norte with San Vicente highlighted
|Region||Bicol Region (Region V)|
|Barangays||9 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Francis Gan Ong|
|• Electorate||7,271 voters (2016)|
|• Total||57.49 km2 (22.20 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||180/km2 (470/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)54|
|Climate type||tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
San Vicente, officially the Municipality of San Vicente, is a 5th class municipality in the province of Camarines Norte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 10,396 people.
San Vicente is politically subdivided into 9 barangays.
- Iraya Sur
- San Jose - formerly Iraya Norte
|Population census of San Vicente|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of San Vicente, Camarines Norte, was 10,396 people, with a density of 180 inhabitants per square kilometre or 470 inhabitants per square mile.
The Mananap Falls is approximately 20-25 ft tall, tucked inside the thick forest and mountains. The water was ice cold there is a small raft tied which will lead you near the falls and a ladder to get to the top of the falls. There is a jumping point as well.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Camarines Norte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region V (Bicol Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "An Act Changing the Name of Barrio Iraya Norte in the Municipality of San Vicente, Province of Camarines Norte, to San Jose of the Said Municipality". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region V (Bicol Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903 – 2007). "Region V (Bicol Region)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Camarines Norte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- "Trekking the Mananap Falls in San Vicente, Camarines Norte". www.carolranas.com. Retrieved 2017-10-01.
|This article about a location in Bicol Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|