|Area(s)||Manga artist, Letterer, Colourist|
Takeda was born in Niigata, and now resides in Tokyo, Japan. At age 20 Takeda started working as a 3D CGI designer for Sega, creating pictures of soccer and NBA athletes. She became a freelance artist when she was 25. After sending her portfolio to C. B. Cebulski, she began working on several projects for Marvel Comics, including X-Men, Venom, Civil War II and Ms. Marvel. In 2006-2008 she worked with C. B. Cebulski on creator-owned Drain series. In 2010 she started to work with Marjorie Liu on X-23 for Marvel Comics and in 2013 the two started to work on creator-owned Monstress series.
- "Google knowledge graph". www.google.com.
- "MONSTRESS Wins 2017 HUGO AWARD". Newsarama. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- Liu, Marjorie; Tekada, Sana (2017). Monstress Vol. 2. Image Comics. ISBN 9781534305465.bio
- Kelts, Roland (19 March 2017). "Breaking the comic book glass ceiling". The Japan Times. Retrieved 25 January 2018.image
- Harper, David (9 February 2016). "Sana Takeda on the Beauty and Darkness of Monstress - SKTCHD". SKTCHD. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "Sana Takeda". marvel.com. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Rogers, Vaneta (15 November 2006). "NEWSARAMA.COM: ONE TO WATCH: SANA TAKEDA". Archived from the original on 15 November 2006. Retrieved 26 January 2018.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Gojin Ishihara – 26 Japanese 70's illustrations to scare kids". 26 July 2010. Archived from the original on 20 June 2015.
|This comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|