From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanad may refer to:
- Isnād, the citations or "backings" used to verify the legitimacy of a hadith
- Sanad (deed), in British India, a deed granted to the native princely state rulers confirming them in their states, in return for their allegiance
- Sanad, Bahrain, a place in Bahrain
- Sanad, Tunisia, a place in Tunisia
- Sanad (Čoka), a village in Serbia
- Ali Sanad (born 1986), Qatari footballer
- Maikel Nabil Sanad (born 1985), Egyptian-American political activist
- Mohamed Sanad, Egyptian antenna scientist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.