Sanchong Elementary School Station
Sanchong Elementary School Station Entrance
|Location||B1, No. 5, Sec. 3, Sanhe Rd.
Sanchong, New Taipei
|Opened||November 3, 2010|
|Passengers||22,525 daily (2016)
(Ranked 69th of 109)
|Sanchong Elementary School Station|
This two-level, underground station has an island platform. It is located beneath the intersection of Sanhe Rd., Sec. 3 and Renai Rd., Anle St., and Anxing St. and was opened for service on November 3, 2010 when the Luzhou Line opened.
Excavation depth for this station is 20.8 meters (68 ft). It is 153.4 meters (503 ft) in length and 18–49 meters (59–161 ft)wide. It has one entrance, one emergency exit, one accessibility elevator, and two vent shafts.
The theme for the station is "Wings Over a Garden", as part of a common theme of egrets for the Luzhou Line.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms (Outside fare zone)|
|B2||Platform 1||← Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Luzhou (Sanhe Junior High School)|
|Platform 2||→ Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Nanshijiao (Daqiaotou) →|
Around the station
- Sanchong Elementary School
- Sanhe Night Market
- Jieshou Plaza
- Haude Police Station (between this station and Sanhe Junior High School Station)
- Guangrong Junior High School
- Guangrong Elementary School
- National Highway No. 1
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sanchong Elementary School Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Sanchong Elementary School Station". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
- "Introduction to Luzhou MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transis Systems. 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Lines)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 蘆洲線各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- "Introduction to the MRT Luzhou Line". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. 2010-11-01. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|