|Location||B1, No. 36, Jieyun Rd.
Sanchong, New Taipei
|Opened||5 January 2012|
|Passengers||Taipei Metro: 8,723 daily (2016)
(Ranked 99th of 109)
The Taoyuan International Airport MRT and Taipei Metro Sanchong Station (Chinese: 三重站) is a station on the Xinzhuang Line located in Sanchong District, New Taipei, Taiwan. The station opened for service on 5 January 2012. It is a transfer station with the Taoyuan Airport MRT.
The Orange Line section is a four-level, underground station has an island platform. It is located beneath Jieyun Rd., Lane 3 and Shuhong East Rd, near the Erchong flood diversion channel. It was scheduled to open in March 2012 along with most of the Xinzhuang Line, but opened for service earlier on January 5, 2012.
Excavation depth for this station is 19.2 m (63 ft). It is 221.4 m (726 ft) in length and 21.55 m (70.7 ft) wide. It has three entrances, one accessibility elevator, and three vent shafts. Two of the entrances are located next to a joint development lot. An 8,000 m2 (86,000 sq ft) plot of land beside the station is being set aside for joint development projects. The entrance features a double arch-shaped glass roof.
The Line 6 station design is based on a theme of "Waterfront Green Land" with walls and floors inlaid with various materials to form patterns (such as rushing water).
|4F||Platform 1||← Airport MRT toward Huanbei (New Taipei Industrial Park)|
|Platform 2||→ Airport MRT toward Taipei (terminus) →|
|2F||Lobby||Station lobby, information counter, automatic ticket machines, faregates|
|B3||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms (Inside fare zone, outside fare zone near Exit 1)|
|B4||Platform 1||← Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Huilong (Xianse Temple)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Nanshijiao (Cailiao) →|
- Exit 1: No. 36, Jieyun Rd., near Shuhong E. Rd.
- Exit 2: Jieyun Rd. (near Lane 22)
- Exit 3: Jieyun Rd. (near Lane 19)
Around the station
- Erchong Floodway
- Erchong Floodway Park
- Jimei Elementary School
- Sanchong High School
- New Taipei Bridge
- Chongxin Bridge
- Zhongxing Bridge
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Taoyuan Airport MRT
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sanchong Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Sanchong". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-07.
- "MRT Xinzhuang line begins commercial service". Focus Taiwan News Channel. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- "( O5 ) Sanchong". Comprehensive Planning Division, Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Division. 2008-11-19. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "A2車站影片簡介". MRT Engineering Office, Bureau of High Speed Rail, MOTC. Retrieved 2010-12-01.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|