Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sandøya or Sandøy (English: the sand island) may refer to:
- Brandur Sandoy (born 1973), a Faroese politician, sheep farmer and businessman
- Paul Joakim Sandøy (born 1987), a Norwegian politician for the Conservative Party
- Sandøya, Aust-Agder, an island in Tvedestrand municipality in Aust-Agder county, Norway
- Sandøya, Møre og Romsdal, an island in Sandøy municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
- Sandøya, Telemark, an island in Porsgrunn municipality in Telemark county, Norway
- Sandøya, Troms, an island in Tromsø municipality in Troms county, Norway
- Sandøy Church, a parish church in Sandøy Municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.