From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sand Mountain may refer to:
- Sand Mountain, a ski resort in the fictional city of Bikini Bottom, in the TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sand Mountain (Florida), the fourth-highest point in Florida
- Sand Mountain (Nevada), a singing sand dune in Nevada
- Sand Mountain (Oregon), a volcanic field in Oregon
- Sand Mountain (Juab County, Utah), a 700-foot wall of sand in the Little Sahara Recreation Area
- Sand Mountain (Washington County, Utah), a mountain in the southern part of the county, near the Arizona border
- Sand Mountain (Alabama), a sandstone plateau in the Appalachian foothills of northeast Alabama (and, to a far lesser extent, extreme northwest Georgia)
- Sand Mountain (Colorado), a prominent peak located in Northwest Colorado
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.