This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sandeep Acharya at a stage show in Ahmedabad
|Born||4 February 1984|
Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
|Died||15 December 2013 (aged 29)|
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Sandeep Acharya (4 February 1984 – 15 December 2013) was an Indian singer. He was in the news after winning the second season of the popular reality television show Indian Idol in 2006. Acharya belonged to Bikaner, Rajasthan. He died on 15 December 2013 in Gurgaon's Medanta Hospital.
Acharya was the runner up in 'Golden Voice of India'.
Sandeep also participated in 'Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1 9X' in Mika's team.
Sandeep won the award for best new Bollywood talent in New Jersey, USA.
Acharya died following an illness that caused jaundice on 15 December 2013. He was rushed to Medanta Hospital in Gurgaon after his health deteriorated. He was at a wedding in Bikaner when his situation worsened and his relatives had to rush him to the hospital, where he died. His younger brother informed media about his death, "Last night, doctors said his condition was under control and he was showing signs of recovery. We were all hoping we'd soon take him home. But nobody knew that he would leave us forever."  He is survived by his parents and a younger brother.
- Mere Sath Sara Jahan
- Wo pehli bar
- Indian Idol
- Intezaar By Adarsh RM - Teri Akhiyon Ne and O Ladki
- "Indian Idol 2 winner Sandeep Acharya dies". Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 16 December 2013. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "Indian Idol 2 winner Sandeep Acharya dies". Indian Express. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "I am somebody because of Indian Idol". Rediff.com. 10 June 2010. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- "Indian Idol winner Sandeep Acharya passes away". Times of India. 15 December 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|