|Occupation(s)||Music director, vocalist|
In 2003, he produced an anti substance abuse documentary, titled Dead End, which entered into numerous film festivals. This was produced by seventeen-year-old college student and drug activist, Tanya Khubchandani.
In 2004 Chowta invited Jay Oliver and Richard Gannaway of the world/new age musical group, AO Music (also known as AO), to his Mumbai studio, and has since become one of the group's core members. AO Music also features Miriam Stockley, the voice of Karl Jenkins' Adiemus project, and children's choral ensembles from around the globe. AO Music album releases crediting Chowta have charted in the top five internationally since 2009.
Sandeep Chowta was born in Ghana, grew up in Nigeria and later Bangalore, India. He is the eldest son of D. K. Chowta, a Tulu author and businessman hailing from the Bunt community. His sister is ethnographer Prajna Chowta.
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nagarjuna himself as the lead along with Tabu
|Bhai||Background Score only|
|Insaaf: The Final Justice|
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nagarjuna himself as the lead
|Satya||Background Score only|
|Shanti Shanti Shanti||Kannada|
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nagarjuna's nephew-Sumanth debuts along with Antara Mali. Directed by Ram Gopal Varma
|Kaun||Background Score only|
|Vaastav: The Reality||Background Score only|
|Shool||Background Score only|
|Dhadkan||Background Score only|
|2001||Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya|
|Asoka||Background Score only|
|2002||Durga: It's Not Just A Love Story|
|Yeh Kaisi Mohabbat|
|Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani||Background Score only|
|Samay: When Time Strikes||Background Score only|
|2004||Musafir||Background Score only|
|Rakht||Background Score only|
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nagarjuna himself as the lead along with Ayesha Takia
Produced by Mohan Babu under Lakshmi Prasanna Banner. Tamannaah Bhatia's first Telugu film
Produced and starring by Mohan Babu under Lakshmi Prasanna Banner
|Cyanide the inside story||Kannada|
Background Score only
|2007||Om Shanti Om||Background Score only|
|Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic||Background Score only|
|Housefull||Background Score only|
|2011||Not A Love Story||Background Score only|
|2012||Bhoot Returns||Background Score only|
|2013||Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns|
|R... Rajkumar||Background Score only|
|2014||Elephant Blues||Background Score only|
|2014||The Shaukeens||Background Score only|
|2014||Action Jackson||Background Score only|
|2015||Rajathandhiram||Tamil - Background Score only|
|Gabbar Is Back||Background Score only|
|Courier boy Kalyan||Background Score only|
|2020||Ranchi||Kannada - Background Score only|
- Mallika I Hate You - Hindi Album
- Mitti- Hindi Album
- Now That's Sandeep Chowta- Hindi Album
- Alisha Alisha- Hindi Album
- Viva - Hindi Album
- Mila- Hindi Album
- Aomusic – Twirl 2009 (contributing producer)
- Aomusic – ...and Love Rages on! 2011 (contributing producer)
- Aomusic – Hokulea 2013 (contributing producer)
- "New musical direction". The Hindu. 26 May 2007. Retrieved 16 April 2008.
- AllMusic artist album-"...and Love Rages On!"
- AllMusic artist album-"Twirl"
- Publicity Wire news article
- Zone Music Reporter Charts Top 100 February 2009–"Twirl"
- Zone Music Reporter Charts Top 100 August 2011–"...and Love Rages On!"
- ZMR Top 10 for April 2013
- Correspondent (31 December 2005). "Sandeep Chowta to be back with a bang". manglorean.com. Archived from the original on 12 September 2014. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- Shivashankar, Praveen (25 October 2013). "Keeping Tulu close to heart". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- Savitha Karthik, (28 October 2010). "May we have the trumpets please". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 16 January 2012.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- AllMusic artist album-"Hokulea"