Prof. Sandeep Shukla
|Known for||System Security|
|Institutions||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
Sandeep Kumar Shukla is currently Poonam and Prabhu Goel Chair Professor and Head of Computer Science and Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India. He is currently the Editor-in-Chief of ACM Transactions on Embedded Systems, and associate editor for ACM transactions on Cyber Physical Systems.
Shukla obtained his B.E. degree from Jadavpur University in 1991. After graduation, he immigrated to the United States where he attended University at Albany, SUNY for three years. When he graduated from it with an M.S. degree he got enrolled into its Ph.D. program, completing it in 1997.
He was a faculty at the Virginia Tech, Arlington, Virginia between 2002 and 2015. In 2014, he was named Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) for contributions to applied probablistic model checking for system design.
- Nano, Quantum and Molecular Computing Implications to High Level Design and Validation, Springer Publishing, 2004, ISBN 9781402080685
- Formal Methods and Models for System Design A System Level Perspective, Springer Publishing, 2004, ISBN 9781402080524
- SystemC Kernel Extensions for Heterogeneous System Modeling A Framework for Multi-MoC Modeling & Simulation, Springer Publishing, 2004, ISBN 9781402080883
- Ingredients for Successful System Level Design Methodology, Springer Publishing, 2008, ISBN 9781402084720
- Fundamental Problems in Computing, Springer Publishing, 2009, ISBN 9781402096884
- Metamodeling-Driven IP Reuse for SoC Integration and Microprocessor Design, Artech House Publishing, 2009, ISBN 9781596934245
- Synthesis of Embedded Software, Springer Publishing, 2010, ISBN 9781441964007
- Low Power Hardware Synthesis from Concurrent Action-Oriented Specifications, Springer Publishing, 2010, ISBN 9781441964816
- Low Power Design with High-Level Power Estimation and Power-Aware Synthesis, Springer Publishing, 2012, ISBN 9781461408727
- Parallelizing High Level Synthesis, G. Singh, Sumit Gupta, Sandeep Shukla, Rajesh K. Gupta, The CRC Handbook of EDA for IC Design, Edited by Grant Martin, Luciano Lavagno, and Lou Scheffer
- An Introductory Survey of Networked Embedded Systems, H. Patel, Sumit Gupta, Sandeep Shukla, Rajesh K. Gupta, The Industrial Information Technology Handbook, edited by Richard Zurawski, CRC Press, 2003.
- Design Issues for Networked Embedded Systems, Sumit Gupta, H. Patel, Sandeep Shukla, Rajesh K. Gupta, The Embedded Systems Handbook
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|