Sandford, Isle of Wight
Sandford is a hamlet on the Isle of Wight. Sandford is on the outskirts of Godshill in the southeast part of the island. Sandford has a latitude of Coordinates: . Sandford is located on the A 3020 road and public transport is provided by route 2 and route 3, run by Southern Vectis.
- official sandford cattery website
- Sandford Primitive Methodist Chapel , GB/NNAF/C62829 (Former ISAAR ref: GB/NNAF/O85461), National Register of Archives, The National Archives.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight, The Domesday Book online.
- Nelsons' Hand-book to the Isle of Wight: Its History, Topography, and Antiquities with notes upon its principal seats, churches, manor houses, legendary and political associations, geology and picturesque localities especially adapted to the wants of the tourists and excursionist, William Henry Davenport Adams, J. Nelson & Sons, 1864.
- LIST OF BRICKMAKING SITES, Isle of Wight Brickmaking History, Isle of Wight Industrial Archaeology Society.