The neutrality of this article is disputed. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dr. Sandip Soparrkar (born October 6, 1964) is an Indian Latin and ballroom dancer, Bollywood choreographer, actor and columnist who holds a doctorate in World Mythology Folklore from the United States. He founded "India Dance Week", which combines Indian and international dance. He has also become a philanthropist with the initiative "Dance for a Cause". At the British House of Commons, World Book of Reconds / Indo-British Cultural forum honored Soparrkar with the title of "Ballroom Dance Jewel". He is the only dancer choreographer of India who has a postage stamp issued by the Bhutan Government with his picture and with the logo of his worldwide initiative 'Dance for a Cause'
He is the Chairperson of India Fine Art Council (IFAC) and extensively promotes artists from all fields. He is the first Indian to be certified by the Ballroom Dance Training School, Bonn, Germany and has been honoured with the National Achievement Award and with three National Excellence Awards by the Government of India. He is also a recipient of the Prestigious Shakti Samman in a form of a Sword by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
The Government of United States of American along with Lions Club International honoured Sandip with the 'Visionary Award' for developing a Ballroom dance program for the blind. He is the first Indian Dance choreographer who was invited to the United Nations Headquarters in New York city to conduct a dance session for the United Nations Staff through the United Nations Staff Recreation Council (UNSRC) and Society for Promotion of Indian Culture and Experience (SPICE). He has also been honoured twice by Mr. Thomas Lankey, honourable Mayor of Edison, New Jersey, United States of America with a Proclamation citation regarding his initiative 'Dance for a Cause', the Proclamation was handed over to him by Honourable Minister Mr. Antonio Sabas and his wife Mrs. Megumi N Sabas. The renowned 'Dance Today' Magazine, USA, rates Sandip as one of the '100 most influential dancers in the world'. In the history of any Bollywood film magazine Soparrkar is the first dancer Choreographer to grace a cover of a Bollywood Magazine – Films Today
Worldwide popularity of Soparrkar grew manifolds when international luxury watch brand Rolex appointed him as their 'Indian Youth Icon' and gifted him with their timeless masterpiece  . His debut film as an actor 'I Am Not A Pornstar Nazar Sambhal Ke - Mind you Gaze' sensational poster was released at the prestigious World Film Festival in Los Angeles, USA amidst Hollywood icons 
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles have written personal letters of appreciation to Sandip Soparrkar for promoting ballroom and Latin dance culture in India. He was the first Indian to be invited to judge the Asian Latin & Ballroom Dance Championship held at Colombo where 32 countries took part with 78 competitive dances. He is the first Indian who was invited to be on the jury of Sharm Shaikh International theatre festival for the youth, Egypt, along with other top theatre personalities from all over the world  Soparrkar is a noted contributor to The Asian Age and Afternoon Voice newspapers.
Early life and training
Sandip was born in Bhopal, second of the two children to Col Ajay Kumar and Rani Soparkar. He is half Gujarati and half South Indian. His grandfather Dr. K.M Soparkar was the first gynaecologist in the Indian Army and his great grandfather Dr. M.B Soparkar had the honour of being the personal doctor of Mahatma Gandhi, Vallabhbhai Patel and Morarji Desai.
He started his career as a hotel management graduate. He completed his specialisation in world cuisine and started working as a cook. At the same time, he started learning Latin and ballroom dances. When he choreographed for the award-winning film Zubeidaa in 2001, he decided to take up dancing as his career option. In 2007, he was unmarried and yet adopted a child named Arjun.
His father Col Ajay Kumar Soparkar is in the Indian Army and mother Rani Soparkar is a teacher. He travelled all over the world while he studied dance to gain more knowledge about the authenticity of various dance forms. He holds a Hotel Management Degree, a master's degree in Business Management from the Symbiosis Institute and also a PhD in World Mythology folklore from the Pacifica Graduate Institute, California. Making him one of the most highly educated Ballroom Dancers in the World.
He married Indian super model and actress Jesse Randhawa in 2009 but they separated in 2016.
In 2014, Soparrkar along with his wife Jesse Randhawa represented India at the Cannes Film Festival in France. The duo also performed at the International Marathi Film Festival Award (IMFFA) held in Hong Kong. As "The Indian Ambassador of Dance" Sandip also represented India's dance community at the Madrid International Film Festival, the St Tropez International Film Festival, the Berlin International Film Festival, the Nice International Film Festival, the Global Film Festival, and the World Film Festival.
Soparrkar was named the cause ambassador for adoption in India by Catalyst of Social Action (CSA). He is also the brand ambassador for the rubix cube sport in India and face of American NGO "Miracle Foundation" which helps Indian orphanages. Due to his interest in singing, the Karaoke World Championship made Soparrkar an ambassador for this as well.
Magazines featuring Soparrkar on the cover include India Today, Femina, Citadel, Brunch, World Luxury, Sun (London), Luxurious Life (USA), Alta Moda (France), Truly Asia (Nepal), ArtScape (India’s first dance magazine), Graphiti, Good Homes and Living, Ferns, Fins and Feathers, Vibrant Events, Aaj Ki Delhi, Re Vista, Debut Life, Alta Moda (India), Style (USA) and Swag (USA)., BE Reality , Byoutiful  He has been featured on the cover of Robert H Cherny's best seller book Second Tango. He has also shared his recipes in The Vegan Kitchen: Bollywood Style! and My favourite Dish, cook books by Anuradha Sawhney.
Colombian singer Shakira, American singers Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Britney Spears, and soccer player Diego Madarona have all taken dance instruction from Soparrkar. Bollywood actors Hrithik Roshan, Ameesha Patel, Dino Morea, Kajol, Tabu, Manisha Koirala, Sonam Kapoor, Neha Dhupai and Priyanka Chopra have also been his students.
Bollywood went crazy for Sandip when he broke all stereo type and was featured on the cover of the prestigious Bollywood magazine 'Films Today' in its July 2018 cover  the cover was shot at New Jersey Gardens in USA and was designed by renowned Indian fashion designer Chhaya Gandhi. It was the very first time in the history of any film magazine that a dancer choreographer had graced its cover. Being the first to get featured on a Bollywood magazine cover got Soparrkar the tag of being the 'Poster Boy' of the Dance World.
As a celebrated dancer and choreographer he has walked as the showstopper for many renowned Indian and international designer like Sanjana Jon, Rohit Verma, Deepak Shah, Gulam Ali, Shruti Mahesh and more.
Soparrkar's personal life came into international spotlight when the German Daily publication reported that he had a son out of wedlock with his German girlfriend. The woman filed a claim that custody of the child should have gone to Soparrkar.
As Soparrkar was the brand ambassador for adoptions in India, as well as the first single man in India to adopt, it is believed that he inspired his student Madonna to adopt an Indian baby.
Soparrkar is known to have a very colourful life with many gorgeous ladies walking in and out of his life, actresses Shilpa Shetty, Britney Spears, Sharbani Mukherji, Yana Gupta, Nicole Alvares and many have been rumoured to have been close to the handsome dancer personally and professionally.
He acted in a controversial film disturbing Indian sensibilities titled 'I Am Not A Pornstar Nazal Sambhal Ke - Mind Your Gaze', a sensational poster of the film was release by Hollywood icons Mel Nowak at the World Film Festival in Los Angeles, USA  
- 2005 - Pune International Film Festival theme ‘Hollywood Musicals down the Ages’
- 2006 - Opening Ceremony of the Asian Gymnastic Championships theme ‘Dances Down the Ages’ performed in presence of Prime Minister of India Honourable Mr. Manmohan Singh.
- 2007 - Fund Raiser for Prince of Wales Prince Charles Charity – ‘Youth Business Initiative’ in Lagos, Nigeria
- 2008 - Pop icon Madonna's 50th Birthday Celebration
- 2008 - Teachers Achievement Award Theme ‘Famous Hollywood Musicals’
- 2009 - Dance at Katy Perry and Russell Brands wedding.
- 2009 - 'Save the Snake' as PETA brand ambassador
- 2010 - Show honouring the Indian Police ‘Umang’ Theme ‘Love in Bollywood’
- 2011 - 'Save the Tiger' Themed dance at the ‘World Economic Forum’, Davos, Switzerland in presence of USA President Bill Clinton and French President Nicolas Sarkozy
- 2011 - 'I love my National Animal' for ‘Lets Design’
- 2011 - Indian Style awards Theme ‘Celebrate style and elan’
- 2012 - Opening dance at the ‘Plymouth Dance Festival, UK’
- 2013 - ‘When Gods Meet’ Indo – Greek Mythology based show with Padma Vibhushan Padma Bhushan Dr Sonal Mansingh
- 2014 - opening dance of the prestigious ‘Seattle India Dance Festival’ themed 'Why Roses Are Red' based on Greek Mythology
- 2015 - ‘Enchanted Love’ and Indo Korean love saga of 78 AD for Prime Minister of South Korea Mr. Lee Wan-Koo
- 2015 - ‘Hyacinth’ a story of Greek God Apollo and his young lover Hyacinth for India's leading LGBT NGO Humsafar trust
- 2016 - ‘Purest Tulsi’ – Indian Mythology based story of the birth of the scared Basil plant for designer Rohit Verma
- 2016 - ‘Save the Peacock’ for Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF)
- 2017 -‘Aashayein’ raising issue for Acid Attack survivors.
- 2006 - 'Dance Diva' - Zoom TV with Suneeat Rao
- 2008 - 'Aaja Jhoom Le' - Zoom TV with Tanisha Charterjee and Tanushree Dutta
- 2008 - ‘Boogie Woogie’ India Latin Champion Search on Sony TV
- 2008 - ‘Mega Indian Anchor Hunt’ for Zoom TV
- 2008 - ‘Chek De Bachche’ on Channel 9X
- 2009 - 'Aaja Jhoom Le' Season 2 - Zoom TV
- 2010 – He judged 'Dance India Dance L'il Masters Season 1 with Farah Khan on Zee TV.
- 2010 ‘Aka Peksha Ake’ on Zee TV Marathi
- 2011 - 'Dance India Dance Doubles' - Zee TV
- 2011 - ‘Sunsilk Gang of Girls’ for Zoom TV
- 2011 - ‘Maha Challenge’ on Food Food Channel with Madhuri Dixit and Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
- 2012 - ‘Stunner 10’ on Bindass TV
- 2012 - 'Ticket to Bollywood' - NDTV
- 2013 - He was jury of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa UAE Season 2 along with Bollywood veteran choreographer Saroj Khan for Color TV
- 2013 - He judged 'Bharat Ki Shaan - Rum Jhum' along with Indian Classical dance legend Padma Vibhushan Dr. Sonal Mansingh for Doordarshan
- 2014 – He was judge of a dance reality show 'Closeup Bharat Ki Shaan - Let's Dance' on DD National.
- 2014 – He also judged 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa UAE Dance Extravaganza 2014' season 3 for Color TV.
- 2015 - He along with his wife Super Model Jesse Randhawa was seen on Sony Television Show 'Power Couple'
- 2015 - He again judged UAE 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' season 4 with renowned Bollywood choreographer Geeta Kapoor for Color TV
- 2016 - He judged Dance Reality show 'Dance Muqabla' for TV Asia USA and Canada.
- 2016 - He was again seen on UAE television along with choreographer Pony Verma for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' season 5 for Color TV
As a film choreographer
- 2001 - Zubeidaa
- 2004 - Kyun! Ho Gaya Na...
- 2004 - Tum: A Dangerous Obsession
- 2005 - Hollywood Film - The Myth - Starring Jackie Chan
- 2005 - The Rising: Ballad of Mangal Pandey
- 2006 - Holiday
- 2007 - Aakashgopuram (Malayalam Film)
- 2008 - Britney Spears Video - Womaniser
- 2009 - Phir Kabhi
- 2010 – Kites
- 2011 - 7 Khoon Maaf
- 2011 - Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji
- 2012 - Rush
- 2012 - Ghost
- 2014 - Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty
- 2015 - Join the Dance (French Film) by Laurent Frapet
- 2016 - Spirit Shall Fly (British Film)
- 2016 - JD
- 2017 - Love Life Screwups (Web Series)
- 2017 - Doctor Rakhmabai (Marathi Film)
- 2018 - Lights Camera Murder
- 2018 - Screwdriver
As a theater choreographer
- 2011 - ‘Sound Of Music’ directed by Alyque & Raell Padamsee
- 2006 - ‘Man of La Mancha’ directed by Theatrix
- 2007 - ‘West Side Story’ directed by Janine Misquitta
- 2008 - ‘Camelot’ directed by Janine Misquitta
- 2009 - ‘Mary Poppins’ directed by Dr. Natasha Mehta
- 2009 - 'The World of Silence' with deaf and mute dancer directed by Mrs. Sarah Giri, wife of the Prime Minister of Nepal Dr. Tulsi Giri
- 2011 - ‘Hidden Agendas’ directed by Janine Misquitta
- 2012 - ‘Jungle Book’ directed by Mrs. Anita Landers
- 2013 - Broadway musical ‘Bruce Lee; Journey to the West’
- 2015 - ‘Enchanted love’ an Indo Korean Love story based in 78 AD for the Korean Prime Minister visit to India
- 2015 - ‘Hyacinth’ for LGBT cause for Humsafar Trust
- 2016 - ‘Tulsi’ for designer Rohit K Verma
- 2016 - ‘Save our National Bird Peacock’ for Mumbai International Film Festival in presence of Chief Minister of Maharashtra Hon Mr. Devendra Fadnavis
- 2017 - ‘Mr. & Mrs Murarila’ Directed by Mr. Saif Hasan
- 2017 - ‘Amavas se Amaltas’ Directed by National Award winner Ms. Smita Bharti
- 2018 - 'Saidandhari - The Musical' Directed by Neha Banerjee and Dr. Uma Rele
As a music video choreographer
- 2005 - ‘Tu He Bata’ from album ‘Chanda Ki Doli’ by Sonu Nigam
- 2005 - ‘Chhodo Jaanam’ by Mandar Agashe
- 2006 - ‘Aaiye Meherbaan’ by Kunika Lal
- 2007 - ‘Suno Mere Dil Ki Bath’ from album ‘Sunoh’ by Babul Supriyo
- 2013 - ‘Oh My Love’ by Prashant Patil
- 2014 -‘Waqt Ne Kya Kiya’ by Shibani Kashyap
- 2016 -'Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai’ by Sohail Sen for Yash Raj films
TV commercial choreography
- 2012 -‘Lux’ soap commercial with Priyanka Chopra
- 2012 - Lux’ commercial with Thai actress Sririta Jenson
- 2013 - Louis Vuitton television commercial for the luggage bags ‘Zephyr’
- 2014 - ‘Fa Deodorant’ commercial with Bipasha Basu
- 2015 - Reliance Mobile commercial
- 2015 - Pantaloon India commercial
- 2015 - LG Magic Door Refrigerator
- 2016 - Safari Suitcase
- 2016 - Piramal Builders
As a film actor
- 2008 - Hollywood Film - Nine (As an actor and a Choreographer) by Director of Chicago Mr. Rob Marshall
- 2012 - Ghost - (As a Special appearance in the title track)
- 2018 - Lights Camera Murder (As Sandip Soparrkar the Choreographer) (to be Released)
- 2018 - Screwdriver (As a special appearance in the Title Track) (To be Released)
As a theater actor
- 2012 - Born to Samba (Documentary Drama on the life of Samba Dance)
- 2013 - When Gods Meet (Indic Greek dance drama)
- 2014 - Why Roses are Red (Greek Mythology inspired Musical)
- 2015 - Enchanted Love (Indo Korean Love story)
- 2015 - Hyacinth (Musical on LGBT issue)
- 2016 - Born to Love (Love story of Cupid)
- 2017 - Jannat Central
- 2018 - Sairandhari - The Musical 
- 2010 - He was nominated for song 'Womanizer' from Britney Spears Album 'Circus' for the American Choreography Awards.
- 2011 - He was nominated for song 'Fire' from the film 'Kites' at the Screen Awards.
- 2012 – He was nominated for "Daarling" from the film "7 Khoon Maaf" at the Screen Awards.
- 2013 - Nominated as the ‘Most Stylish Couples on Red Carpet’ by the Cannes Film Festival.
- 2013 - Nominated for the ‘Best European Advertisement Choreography’ for the Louise Vuitton luggage bag commercial.
Awards and recognitions
- 2014 – Honoured with the National Achievement Award by The Government of India for his work in the field of choreography and dance.
- 2014 – 'The Kudos Dance Award' 2014 honoured him with 'India's Best Choreographer' Award.
- 2015 – He was honoured with Jewel of Maharashtra award by the alumni of MSIHMCT (Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology).
- 2015 – He was honoured with "Aaj ki Delhi Achievement Award" for his contribution in the Hindi film Industry.
- 2015 – He was honoured and awarded by Navi Mumbai International Film Festival (NMIFF) for his outstanding contribution in the field of dance.
- 2015 - ‘Most Inspirational Choreographer of the year 2015’ by Indian Film and Television Choreographers Association.
- 2016 - ‘National Excellence Award’ by The Government of India.
- 2016 - ‘Visionary Award’ by the Lions Club USA and Government of United States of America for Developing a Ballroom Dance Program for the blind.
- 2016 - ‘Choreographer of the Year’ by People Choice Hum Log Award
- 2016 - ‘Choreographer with a Heart’ by NBC Newsmakers Achievers Award.
- 2016 - ‘Dream Achiever’ Awarded by Film Today.
- 2016 - ‘Bharat Icon Award’ for best choreographer, by Ministry of India, Government of India.
- 2016 - ‘The Humanity Excellence Award’ by We Welfare Society for raising fund and helping various charities in India and abroad.
- 2016 - 'Global face of Dance' by Global Film Festival.
- 2016 - ‘WOW Personality Award 2016’ for being internationally renowned dance choreographer par excellence.
- 2017 - 'Shivanjali Award' for his outstanding Abhinayaa (expressions) by Abhinayaa Institute of Research & Fine Arts
- 2017 - 'Ballroom Dance Jewel Award' by the World Book of Records and Indo-British Intellectuals Forum UK.
- 2017 - 'Gaurav Samaan' - for his initiative "Dance for a Cause".
- 2017 - 'Quality Mark Award' - for imparting authentic and pure knowledge of Latin and Ballroom Dancing.
- 2017 - 'Golden Achiever Award' - for his outstanding achievement in the field of dance.
- 2017 - Ashokpushp Puraskar for being the 'Choreographer's Icon' by Anagha Media.
- 2017 - 'Dance Appreciation Award' - by Film Today Magazine for this contribution in the field of Bollywood film Choreography
- 2017 - 'Shakti Samman' - an honour awarded by the Indian Ministry of Culture, which includes a traditional Indian sword.
- 2017 - 'National Excellence Award' by The Government of India, for his social initiative 'Dance for a Cause'
- 2017 - Received appreciation letter from United Nations for conducting a dance program for the Staff of United Nations.
- 2017 - Proclamation Citation from Mayor of Edison, New Jersey, USA.
- 2017 - MAP Master of Dance Award by MAP (Music Art and Poetry) Festival
- 2017 - WOW Personality Award as a Social Activist for 'Dance for a Cause' - By BE Magazine
- 2017 - The Business Icon Award for Excellence in Dance by All India Ladies League (AILL)
- 2017 - Made In India Swadeshi Award - By Mrs. Amruta Fadnavis Wife of the Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra, India
- 2018 - Maharashtra State Gaurav Kalecha
- 2018 - Inspirer Award by Social Actionist Foundation
- 2018 - Mahanagar Global Achievers Award - Healthy India Clean India Campaign
- "Bollywood Actors Raveena Tandon and Tiger Shroff to be present at Choreographer Sandip Soparrkar's "India Dance Week" - Nagpur Today : Nagpur News". nagpurtoday.in.
- "World Book of Records". worldbookofrecords.uk. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". Pressreader.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". Pressreader.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". Pressreader.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". Pressreader.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "King of Kathak turns a year older". Afternoonvoice.com. 10 March 2017. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Quality of a Good Dance Teacher". Afternoonvoice.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Delivering a social message through Fan Dance". Afternoonvoice.com. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Dining with dance expert Sandip Soparrkar". Shaadi Times.
- "Choreographer Sandip Soparrkar honoured". The Times of India.
- "Family, friends hail single parent". The Times of India.
- "Sandip Soparrkar and Jesse Randhawa officially announce separation". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar and wife Jesse Randhawa head to Cannes". The Times of India.
- "Cannes". India TV News.
- "Sandip Soparrkar and Jesse Randhawa take International Marathi Film Festival Award (IMFFA) by Storm". nagpurtoday.in.
- "Kemmannu.com - Sandip Soparrkar and Jesse Randhawa get warm welcome at Madrid International Film Festival". Kemmannu.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar, Jesse Randhawa at St Tropez International Film Festival". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-10-04. Retrieved 2017-06-08.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Sandip Soparrkar attends Nice International Film Festival 2016". Afternoondc.in. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Workshop by Alesia Raut & Sandip Soparrkar - Global Film Festival Noida". gffn.org. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Images about #WFFAWARDS tag on instagram". Thepicta.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Participants showcase a variety of dance forms at Sandip Soparrkar's India Dance Week in Mumbai". The Times of India.
- "Yesteryear Actress Helen inaugurates 4th edition of "India Dance Week" hosted by Sandip Soparrkar". globalnewsonnetwork.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Actor Govinda inaugurated Sandip Soparrkar's "3rd India Dance Week" - Free Press Journal". Freepressjournal.in. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Catalysts for Social Action appoints Sandip Soparrkar as its official Cause Ambassador". Indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar named Cube sport brand ambassador in India". Indiantelevision.com. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "City's single dad teams up with Ranchi orphanage". Epaper.timesofindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Brand". Kwcindiaofficial.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "The Times Of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar hits a jackpot as after Shakira and Beyonce its Madonna". 7effects.wordpress.com. 11 January 2008. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Beyonce dances like a diva:Sandip". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "The guy who's made Madonna Britney dance". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Maradona's tango & tangles". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Maradona's tango tryst with Madonna's tutor". Telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) - Entertainment - The Good Life". Telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar choreographs Hrithik HRX show". The Hans India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Amisha Patel learns western dance from Sandip Soparrkar". Newstrackindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Having a 'ball' with the stars - Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Dnaindia.com. 20 March 2007. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Kajol's the best dancer!". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Tabu takes Salsa lessons". Mid-day.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Manisha Koirala takes lessons in Latin ballroom dancing from Sandip Soparrkar". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Getting all her dancing steps right - Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Dnaindia.com. 12 October 2007. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Wilson, Sam (6 April 2008). "Madonna to adopt an Indian baby". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip supports child NGO on Madonna's request!". epaper.timesofindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "'I inspired Madonna to adopt here'". Hindustantimes.com. 17 April 2008. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Jesse and Sandip Soparrkar at royal wedding". Hindustantimes.com. 11 April 2011. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Yorke, Yvonne (23 March 2011). "Bollywood Bash at Buckingham Palace!". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Helliker, Adam (13 March 2011). "Royal Wedding gets some Indian glamour". Express.co.uk. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Madge of honour". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Panic as man-eating tiger gatecrashes Brand/Perry nuptials in the Indian jungle". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- [dead link]
- "PETA Relaunches Ssssexy Snake Ad Featuring Royal Wedding Dancers Sandip Soparrkar and Jesse - Media Centre - PETA India". Petaindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Taking the Charm Out of Snake 'Charmers'". Peta.org. 5 August 2008. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar and Jesse Randhawa's Swiss adventure - Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Dnaindia.com. 10 February 2011. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "When the Gods meet". Telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar and Jesse Randhawa steal Sonal Mansingh's show - Urban Asian". Urbanasian.com. 13 December 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Indo Korean grand musical by Sandip Soparrkar based on 78 AD staged for Valentine's Day". Bellevision.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Indo Korean grand musical by Sandip Soparrkar". Instantpublish.blogspot.in. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Photos: Sandip Soparrkar Jesse Randhawa open 14th Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF) with a dance". The Hans India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Jeetu Moni Kalita from Guwahati was announced the winner of Zee TV's dance reality show Dance India Dance L'il Masters at the grand finale".
- "5 steps to being a Choreographer: Sandip Soparrkar".
- "A sad story on DID L'il Masters".
- "Sandip Soparrkar judges 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' UAE Season 2! - Urban Asian". Urbanasian.com. 11 August 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sonal Mansingh and Sandip Soparrkar fight it out on the dance floor! - Urban Asian". Urbanasian.com. 21 September 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Choreographer Sandip Soparrkar says 'No' to Bigg Boss 8". Times of India.
- "Sandip Soparrkar to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa UAE Season 3". Times of India.
- "Meet the Power Couples!". Rediff.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar and Geeta Kapoor Judge Jhalak Dikhala Jaa Uae Season 4". World News. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar happy to co-judge dance show with Pony Verma". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "The Sunday Tribune - Spectrum". tribuneindia.com.
- "Mohanlal does a rumba - Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Dnaindia.com. 18 February 2007. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Mirror.co.uk (29 December 2008). "Britney Spears exclusive: Womanizer star dating Bollywood dance instructor". Mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Brit's new womaniser". Cosmopolitan.com. 30 December 2008. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Phir Kabhi Cast & Crew - Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Choreographer Sandip Soparrkar honoured for his contribution to dance". Times of India.
- "Sandip Soparkar made Emraan perform Salsa for RUSH song 'Hote Hote'". Yahoo.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "LOVE LIFE & SCREW UPS: HOT SONALI RAUT & HER SASSY SALSA". The Financial Express. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "In Pics: 'Bigg Boss' Fame Sonali Raut Spotted Learning Salsa; Know Why!". Daily.bhaskar.com. 25 May 2016. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) - Entertainment - Dance Master". Telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Choreographer Sandip Soparrkar in Hollywood musical". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Hyacinth : Romantic Dance Drama By Sandip Soparrkar - Gaysi". Gaysifamily.com. 23 August 2015. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Reporter, MN. "Sandip Soparrkar and Alesia Raut 'Born to Love – Life story of Cupid'". Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- bureau, Odisha Diary (4 August 2017). "Sandip Soparrkar to make Theater Debut in tpot's JANNAT CENTRAL - OdishaDiary". Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Dance with Sandip Soparrkar!". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "17th Star Screen Awards: Nominations screened & selected". Indianexpress.com. 4 January 2011. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Best Choreography - Indian Express". archive.indianexpress.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Best Choreography".
- "Jesse Randhawa and Sandip Soparrkar nominated as most stylish couple of the year 2013". Kannadigaworld.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Dial D for dance". Thehindu.com. 12 July 2014. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-08-13.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Sandip Soparrkar honoured with "Aaj Ki Delhi Achievement" Award". Bcrnews.co.in.
- "Sandip Soparrkar and Jackie Shroff honoured and awarded by Navi Mumbai International Film Festival (NMIFF)". Bcrnews.co.in.
- "Choreographer Sandip Soparrkar felicitated at International Film Festival in Navi Mumbai". Times of India.
- "Rishi Kapoor presents an award to Sandip Soparrkar for inspiring the youth". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar receives national honour". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar awarded for his dance programme for visually challenged". Times of India. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-02-19. Retrieved 2017-02-19.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "NBC Award for Sandip Soparrkar - Magz Mumbai". Magzmumbai.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "More Awards pour for Sandip Soparrkar in 2016 - Moviemanoranjan.in". Moviemanoranjan.in. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar wins three honours in a row making it a hat trick". Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "DailyTimes - Sandip Soparrkar makes a hat-trick in honours". dailytimes.com.pk. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-02-20. Retrieved 2017-02-19.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "More Awards pour for Sandip Soparrkar in 2016". Mumbainewsnetwork.blogspot.in. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-06-22. Retrieved 2017-06-10.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Sandip Soparrkar receives three prestigious awards in dance teaching quality". Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "Sandip Soparrkar Receives Three Prestigious Awards For His Dance Teaching Quality - Urban Asian". Urbanasian.com. 9 June 2017. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- ""Shakti Samman" bestowed on Sandip Soparrkar by the Ministry of Culture, India". Everythingexperiential.businessworld.in. Retrieved 3 October 2017.