|Fate||Sold to Digital Chocolate|
|Daniel Bernstein (founder & CEO)|
The Sandlot Games portfolio consists of franchises like Cake Mania, Westward, Kuros, Super Granny, Slyder, and Tradewinds. Although most of its products are downloadable PC games, it offers other titles for PlayStation 2, Mac, iPhone, iPod, Wii, Nintendo DS and PSP.
On January 7, 2009, Intenium, Germany's leading distributor of casual games, announced that it entered into a distribution partnership with Sandlot Games. A total of 12 titles from Sandlot Games launched to several European regions.
- "Best Casual Game of the Year 2006: Cake Mania" by Logler.com.
- "Best of 2008: Best Use of Accelerometer - Snail Mail" by IGN
- "Most Successful Developer/Publisher 2006" (2nd Place) by Logler.com.
- "Longest Run in Top 10 2006: Cake Mania" by Logler.com.
- "Casual Game of the Year 2006: Cake Mania" by Yahoo! Games.
Since its inception in 2002, Sandlot Games has developed and published the following games:
- Barnyard Invasion
- Cake Mania
- Cake Mania: Back to the Bakery
- Cake Mania 2
- Cake Mania 3
- Cake Mania: Main Street
- Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action!
- Cake Mania: To The Max!
- Cake Mania 7: New Generation (Discontinued)
- Dr Blob's Organism
- Eye for Design
- Fashion Forward
- Glyph 2
- Heartwild Solitaire
- Monster Mash
- Orbital (Discontinued)
- Pirate Island
- Snail Mail
- Super Granny
- Granny in Paradise
- Super Granny Winter Wonderland
- Super Granny 3
- Super Granny 4
- Super Granny 5
- Super Granny 6
- Super Slyder
- Slyder Adventures
- Tradewinds Classic
- Tradewinds 2
- Tradewinds Caravans
- Tradewinds Legends
- Tradewinds Legends Unlikely Heroes
- Tradewinds Odyssey
- Westward II
- Westward III
- Westward IV
- Westward Kingdoms
- Word Monaco
- "Digital Chocolate Acquires Highly-Respected Sandlot Games". Business Wire. August 15, 2011. Archived from the original on April 10, 2016. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "INTENIUM announces cooperation with Sandlot Games". Intenium. January 7, 2009. Archived from the original on April 10, 2016. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "Valve And Sandlot Games Announce Steam Distribution Agreement". PRWeb. July 17, 2009. Archived from the original on April 10, 2016. Retrieved April 10, 2016.