Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sando may refer to:
- Sando, Salamanca, a municipality in Spain
- Sandø (disambiguation), municipalities in Norway
- Sandö Bridge in Sweden
- Santa María de Sando, another municipality in Spain
- Yardu Sando, a village in Sierra Leone
- Sando (official) (1876–1941), a Qing dynasty and Republic of China official who was the last Qing viceroy of Mongolia
- Frank Sando (born 1931), British track and field olympian
- Brian Sando, Australian olympic team doctor
- Sando (TV series), a 2018 Australian comedy television series
- Sandō, the road leading to a Shinto shrine
- A colloquial name of the sleeveless shirt in Eastern India, Bangladesh and Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.