From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Native name
Industry Beverages
Founded 1995
Headquarters Mykolaiv Oblast, Ukraine
Owner PepsiCo Inc.

Sandora LLC (Ukrainian: Сандора) is a Ukrainian juice company based in Mykolaiv, Ukraine. Founded in 1995, the company currently holds a 47 percent share of the Ukrainian juice market.[1] In September 2007, American-based PepsiCo, Inc. purchased 80 percent ownership of Sandora's company holdings. The M&A deal legal support was conducted by Sayenko Kharenko law firm. [2] In November 2007, PepsiAmericas, Inc. and PepsiCo, Inc. jointly acquired the remaining 20% of Sandora. PepsiAmericas held a 60% interest in Sandora, and PepsiCo held 40% interest in Sandora. PepsiCo acquired PepsiAmericas in 2010 and took full ownership of Sandora.

See also[edit]


  1. ^ "Sandora" sale - company's official statement (2007). Proekt Ahrarnoho Marketynhu
  2. ^ USUBC 2007