From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sandra may refer to:
- Sandra (orangutan), subject of a 2014 legal case in Argentina
- Șandra, a commune in Timiş County, Romania
- Şandra, a village in Beltiug Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Sandra, Estonia, a village
- 1760 Sandra, an asteroid
- Sandra (film), a 1965 Italian film
- Sandra (Barry Manilow song), 1975
- "Sandra", song by Idle Eyes, 1986
- "Sandra", song by Smoking Popes on the compilation album 1991–1998
- SANDRA (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant), computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software by SiSoftware
- SANDRA (research project), part of the European Union's Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
- Hurricane Sandra, a 1985 Pacific hurricane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.