|Look up Sandra or sandra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sandra or SANDRA may refer to:
- Sandra (given name)
- Sandra (singer), German pop singer, Sandra Ann Lauer (born 1962)
- Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch soldier
- Șandra, a commune in Timiş County, Romania
- Şandra, a village in Beltiug Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Sandra, Estonia, a village
- 1760 Sandra, an asteroid
- SANDRA (research project), part of the European Union's Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
- Sandra (film), a 1965 Italian film
- Tropical Storm Sandra, several tropical cyclones
- Sandra (orangutan), an orangutan living in Buenos Aires Zoo
- SANDRA (System analyser, diagnostic and reporting assistant), computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software by SiSoftware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.