(Redirected from Sandra (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sandra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sandra or SANDRA may refer to:
- Sandra (given name)
- Sandra (singer) (born 1962), German pop singer
- Margaretha Sandra (1629–1674), Dutch soldier
- Sandra (orangutan), who won the legal right to be defined as a "non-human person"
- Șandra, a commune in Timiș County, Romania
- Şandra, a village in Beltiug Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Sandra, Estonia, a village
- 1760 Sandra, an asteroid
- "Sandra" (song), a 1975 song by Barry Manilow
- "Sandra", song by Idle Eyes, 1986
- Sandra (1924 film), a lost drama film
- Sandra (1965 film), an Italian film
- SANDRA (research project), part of the European Union's Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
- Tropical Storm Sandra, several tropical cyclones
- SANDRA (System analyser, diagnostic and reporting assistant), computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software by SiSoftware
- Sandra (podcast), a scripted fiction podcast starring Kristen Wiig and Alia Shawkat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.