Jump to navigation Jump to search
February 3, 1944 |
Washington, D.C., United States
Sandra B. Alcosser (born February 3, 1944) is an American poet. She was appointed the first state poet laureate of Montana from July 13, 2005 - August 13, 2007 and was superseded by Greg Pape.
- A Fish To Feed All Hunger (Ahsahta Press, 1986)
- Except By Nature (Graywolf Press, 1998)
- U.S. Public Records Index, Vol. 1 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), 2010.
- Montana Arts Council page on Alcosser Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- Billings Gazette article on first poet laureate of Montana[permanent dead link]
- Academy of American Poets Bio
- Pacific University MFA faculty page
|This biographical article about an American poet born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|