Sandra Bloodworth is a labour historian and socialist activist, based in Melbourne, Australia. She has been involved in radical politics since the 1970s, where she has played roles in the women's, Aboriginal, anti-uranium mining and trade union movements. She is one of the founding members of the Trotskyist organisation Socialist Alternative, in which she plays a leading role. She is also the editor of Marxist Left Review  as well as having authored several books from a Marxist perspective on the Russian Revolution, the global financial crisis, women's struggles, working class resistance in the Middle East and Australian imperialism.
- ^ "Key moment in Australia's union history commemorated". ABC Broken Hill. 20 April 2009. Retrieved 6 July 2009.
- ^ a b "Contributors". Marxist Left Review. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- ^ a b "Class and Struggle in Australia". Pearson Australia. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- ^ "Hundreds celebrate Alistair Hulett's life". Green Left Weekly. 21 February 2010. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- ^ "About Marxist Left Review". Marxist Left Review. Retrieved 23 May 2011.