Sandra Gardebring Ogren
Sandra Gardebring Ogren (June 14, 1947 – July 20, 2010) was an Associate Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court appointed by Governor Rudy Perpich in 1991. She also served as Vice President for Institutional Relations at the University of Minnesota, and Vice President for Advancement at California Polytechnic State University following her resignation from the Minnesota Supreme Court in 1998. Born in Bismarck, North Dakota, Gardebring graduated from Luther College and the University of Minnesota Law School in 1973 and died in California. She also served on the Minnesota Court of Appeals 1989 to 1991. Gardebring was married with two stepchildren.
- State's 'consummate public servant' dies | StarTribune.com Archived 2010-07-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- Former justice Gardebring Ogren remembered as 'a star' | Minnesota Public Radio News
- The public service career of Sandra Gardebring | Minnesota Public Radio News
- Sandra Gardebring Ogren-obituary Archived 2014-01-05 at the Wayback Machine.
- Minnesota Supreme Court and University Mourn Loss of Sandra Gardebring Ogren - U of MN Law School