From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sandra Smith may refer to:
- Sandra L. Smith, former leader of the Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist)
- Sandra Dorne (1924–1992), née Smith, actress
- Sandra Smith (actress) (born 1940), American Actress born in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Sandra Smith (reporter) (born 1980), reporter for the Fox Business Network in New York City
- Sandra Smith (cyclist) (born 1968), Australian Paralympian
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|