|Television||10 News First|
Life and career
Sully was the first Australian television journalist to cover news of the 11 September terrorist attacks. She was on air when the first attack occurred and, shortly afterwards, began presenting live breaking coverage.
She also hosted Cool Aid Australia's National Carbon Test.
In June 2013, Sully and a fellow Channel Ten journalist, Matt Doran, headed a new police crime program on Monday nights called Wanted, where she also did interviews with victims loved ones to appeal for the public to help solve the case by calling Crimestoppers.
As of 2018, Sully presents 10 News First Sydney. Sully presented Ten Eyewitness News Brisbane in the 1990s, where she originally started out, before presenting Ten's flagship Sydney 5:00 pm weeknight bulletin.
Since September 2020, Sully has also presented the Queensland bulletin, produced from Sydney, as part of a shake-up to the 10 News First brand.
|1990s, 2020–present||Ten Eyewitness News Brisbane||Newsreader|
|2011–present||10 News First Sydney||Newsreader|
|2013||Wanted||Co-host||with Matt Doran|
|2016||All Star Family Feud||Contestant||1 episode|
|2017||Have You Been Paying Attention?||Guest quiz master||1 episode|
|2018-2019||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!||Celebrity guest||2 episodes|
|2019||Hughesy, We Have a Problem||Celebrity problem|
Sully was the victim of an apparent stalker in November 1997. She was pistol-whipped twice in the carpark of her home after returning from a late shift at Ten. At an awards ceremony in late 2006, she told guests she had hired "a couple of security guards" following the incident.
Sully married in 2011, becoming stepmother to her husband's adopted daughter.
- Sandra Sully: The Channel 10 news reader on the secret to being 51 and still fabulous
- "Media Report - 13 September 2001 - Media Coverage of US Crisis". Abc.net.au. 13 September 2001. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Dimensions Media - Transcripts". Abc.net.au. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Cool Aid Australia's National Carbon Test". Ten.com.au. 24 July 2008. Archived from the original on 24 July 2008. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "TV Shows: News Presenters - Seriously Ten". Ten.com.au. 22 November 2008. Archived from the original on 22 November 2008. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Sydney - 10 News First - Network Ten". 10play.com.au. Retrieved 15 September 2020.
- "Presenter Profile - Ten News". ten.com.au. 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- McKnight, Robert (11 August 2020). "BREAKING - REDUNDANCIES AT 10 NEWS AND CHANGES AT STUDIO 10". TV Blackbox. Retrieved 11 August 2020.
- Castello, Renato (22 October 2006). "Sandra Sully in stalk fear". Herald Sun. Retrieved 14 October 2008.
- Daily Telegraph.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sandra Sully.|