|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2010)|
|Born||Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
Sandrina Bencomo(http://sandrinabencomo.com) is an International model with Elite Models NY, the founder of http://organyclove.com, and a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC), guiding people towards achieving their health goals. She is also a beauty peagent tittle holder.]].
In 2003, Bencomo won Modelos 2003 tv show contest and signed with Major Model Management in that year. After Major Model Management, Bencomo signed with Elite Model Management in New York City, The Fashion Model Management in Italy, Bookings International Model in Venezuela and Bornmodels in Denmark 
Bencomo has worked with Dior, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchi, Gucci, Tori Burch, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Valentino, Chloe, Armani, Angel Sánchez, Jason Wu, Akris and others. She walked a runway for Daryl K in the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2007 in New York City, United States, on September 2, 2007. In addition, she has been featured worldwide in nagazines such as Vogue, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, Glamour, Allure, WWD, of Elle magazine, Cosmopolitan, Elan and Tu (an Italian magazine).
- Profile of Sandrina Bencomo
- "Belleza centroccidental rumbo al Miss Venezuela". El Impulso. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "Sandrina Bencomo es la Miss Lara 2009". El Impulso. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- "Sandrina Bencomo. Una modelo a seguir". Revista Sala de Espera. Archived from the original on 2007-11-20. Retrieved 2007-10-11.
- Sandrina Bencomo at Fashion Model Directory
- Sandrina Bencomo at Bornmodels
- "GRITOS Y SUSURROS". Gentiuno. Retrieved 2004-06-19.
- Terani Prom
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2007 - Daryl K - Runway
- FMD Sandrina Bencomo
- "Galletas de la fortuna". El Universal. Retrieved 2009-06-07.