From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sandrine is a popular French female name. It is a diminutive form of Sandra, a shortened form of Alexandra, the female version of Alexander, which means Protector of Men. There are variants such as Sandrilene.
- Sandrina Malakiano, Indonesian journalist
- Sandrine, Australian singer-songwriter of pop music.
- Sandrine Anna-Brigita, Canadian Artist
- Sandrine Bailly, French biathlete
- Sandrine Blancke, Belgian actress
- Sandrine Bonnaire, French actress
- Sandrine Corman, Belgian model
- Sandrine Erdely-Sayo, French pianist
- Sandrine François, French singer
- Sandrine Fricot, French high jumper
- Sandrine Holt, Canadian actress
- Sandrine Kiberlain, French actress
- Sandrine Piau, French opera singer
- Sandrine Pinna, Taiwanese Actress
- Sandrine Renard, Canadian journalist
- Sandrine Testud, French tennis player
- Sandrine Veysset, French film director
- Sandrilene fa Toren, character from Tamora Pierce's quartets.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|