This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Sandro Mario Corsaro|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Occupation||Animator, producer, creator|
|Known for||Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil|
Sandro Mario Corsaro is an American animator, producer and television show creator, primarily known for his animation work. Corsaro earned degrees in both Fine Arts and Animation from the University of Southern California. He is the creator of Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, an Emmy-nominated original series on Disney XD. Corsaro has said that the concept for the show was inspired from his childhood exploits growing up in Stoneham, Massachusetts.
Corsaro has worked at numerous entertainment companies and is also an author. In his books, he shares his distinctive techniques for applying traditional animation principles in the digital environment. Sandro has spoken at Siggraph, NAB, Flashforward and on G4. He also served as a consultant to Adobe.
- Corsaro, S. (2002). The Flash Animator. Indianapolis, Ind: New Riders. ISBN 0-7357-1282-4
- Corsaro, S., & Parrott, C. J. (2004). Hollywood 2D Digital Animation: The New Flash Production Revolution. Boston, Mass: Thomson Course Technology. ISBN 1-59200-170-X
- Corsaro, S. (2003). Flash MX: animación. Diseño y creatividad. Madrid: Anaya Multimedia. ISBN 84-415-1548-4
- 2009-2012: Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil - creator, writer, and executive producer.
- "Animator's years of effort paid off with his own TV show | Daily Trojan". Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- "Disney XD Orders Second Season Of KICK BUTTOWSKI - SUBURBAN DAREDEVIL 2010/06/07". Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- "Podcast: Sandro Corsaro interview". flashforwardconference.com. 2006-06-13. Archived from the original on 2006-06-17. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|