|Full name||Sandro Kulenović|
|Date of birth||4 December 1999|
|Place of birth||Zagreb, Croatia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2017–2018||→ Juventus (loan)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 March 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 26 March 2019
Born in Zagreb, Kulenović joined the academy of Dinamo Zagreb in 2008. During the 2015–16 season, he played 27 times for the reserves, scoring 22 goals and adding 11 assists. On 7 June 2016, he moved abroad and joined the academy of Polish club Legia Warsaw on a three-year contract. On 22 July 2017, he was loaned out to the youth team of Italian club Juventus, but returned to his parent club in the following June.
On 10 July 2018, Kulenović made his first team debut, playing the last nine minutes of a 1–0 victory over Irish club Cork City in the UEFA Europa League. On 22 August, he signed a three-year contract extension with the club. On 27 October, he scored his first goal for the club in a 1–1 league draw against Jagiellonia Białystok.
- As of match played on 6 April 2019
- Appearance in UEFA Europa League
Style of play
- "Sandro Kulenović wielki talent Chorwackiej piłki" [Sandro Kulenović: A great talent of Croatian football] (in Polish). Legia Warsaw. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Sandro Kulenović pożegnał się z kibicami Dinama i potwierdził przejście do Legii Więcej" [Sandro Kulenović said goodbye to Dinam fans and confirmed the passage to Legia Warsaw] (in Polish). Legia Sport. 6 June 2018. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Sandro Kulenović zamienił Legię na Juventus" [Sandro Kulenović turned Legia into Juventus] (in Polish). Onet. 22 July 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "INTERVISTA – Sandro Kulenovic: "Alla Juve momenti che ricorderò per sempre. Torneo di Viareggio il ricordo più bello. Il più forte? Morachioli, ma anche…"" [INTERVIEW - Sandro Kulenovic: "At Juve, moments that I will always remember. Tournament of Viareggio the most beautiful memory. The strongest? Morachioli, but also ... "] (in Italian). Giovani Bianconeri. 29 June 2018. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Chorwacki talent na dłużej w Legii. Sandro Kulenović chce wykorzystać w Warszawie doświadczenie zdobyte w Juventusie" [Croatian talent for longer in Legia. Sandro Kulenović wants to use the experience gained at Juventus in Warsaw] (in Polish). Sportowe Fakty. 22 August 2018. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Sandro Kulenović 2021!" (in Polish). Legia Warsaw. 22 August 2018. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Sandro Kulenović: To pierwsza poważna bramka w moim życiu" [Sandro Kulenović: This is the first serious goal in my life] (in Polish). Gol 24. 28 October 2018. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "S. Kulenovic". Soccerway. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Tin Matić i Sandro Kulenović piłkarzami Legii" [Tin Matić and Sandro Kulenović with Legia's players] (in Polish). Gol 24. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2018.