Sandro with Barcelona in 2014
|Full name||Sandro Ramírez Castillo|
|Date of birth||9 July 1995|
|Place of birth||Las Palmas, Spain|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 May 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 June 2017
Born in Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Sandro joined FC Barcelona's youth setup in 2009, aged 14, after starting out at local UD Las Palmas. On 10 June 2013, he was promoted to the former's B-team, and made his professional debut on 17 August in a 1–2 away loss against CD Mirandés for the Segunda División championship.
Sandro scored his first goal as a professional on 15 September 2013, netting the first of a 2–0 home win against Real Madrid Castilla. He finished the campaign with 31 appearances, netting seven times to help his team finish third.
On 18 August 2014, Sandro scored the last of a 6–0 triumph over Club León for that year's Joan Gamper Trophy, after assisting fellow youth graduate Munir El Haddadi in the fifth. He was also called up to the main squad for the match against Elche CF, but eventually remained unused in the 3–0 La Liga win on 24 August.
Sandro made his debut in the Spanish top level on 31 August 2014, coming on as a substitute for Pedro midway through the second half of the fixture at Villarreal CF and scoring the game's only goal 12 minutes later. He netted for the first time in the UEFA Champions League on 21 October, contributing to a 3–1 group stage home win against AFC Ajax with an injury-time strike. On 16 December he scored his first goal in the Copa del Rey, in a 8–1 home routing of SD Huesca.
On 2 December 2015, in the midst of a lengthy scoring drought for both players, Sandro scored a hat-trick and assisted once whilst Munir contributed with a brace in the 6–1 home win against CF Villanovense for the domestic cup, to send Barcelona into the round of 16. As the former appeared in just ten league games throughout the season, technical director Robert Fernández announced in May 2016 that the player would leave the club the following month, adding he was only kept in the squad due to a transfer embargo that was to end shortly after.
|Wikinews has related news: Mkhitaryan joins Manchester United, Sandro signs Málaga|
On 2 July 2016, Málaga CF leaked news of the potential signing of Sandro, and their official website temporarily featured a player profile, shortly after his release from Barcelona. Five days later, they officially announced his signing on a three-year deal. He made his debut on 19 August, starting as they began the season with a 1–1 draw against CA Osasuna, and scored his first goal four weeks later to equalise in a 2–1 win over SD Eibar also at La Rosaleda.
- As of 21 May 2017
|Club||Season||League||Copa del Rey||Europe||Other||Total|
- La Liga: 2014–15, 2015–16
- Copa del Rey: 2014–15, 2015–16
- UEFA Champions League: 2014–15
- UEFA Super Cup: 2015
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2015
- "Sandro". FC Barcelona. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Sandro Ramírez, con licencia para marcar" [Sandro Ramírez, licence to score] (in Spanish). Sport. 26 October 2011. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- Siete juveniles suben al Barça B para la temporada 2013/14 (Seven youth players promoted to Barça B for 2013/14 season); FC Barcelona, 10 June 2013 (in Spanish)
- Prieto sostiene al Mirandés (Prieto sustains Mirandés); Marca, 17 August 2013 (in Spanish)
- El filial azulgrana se lleva con claridad el 'mini' Clásico (Azulgrana reserves clear winners of 'mini' Clásico); Marca, 15 September 2013 (in Spanish)
- "Todos los goles del Barça B 2013–14" [All 2013–14 Barça B goals] (in Spanish). FC Barcelona. 22 June 2014. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- FC Barcelona – Club León: Night full of promise (6–0); FC Barcelona, 18 August 2014
- Neymar, baja contra el Elche (Neymar, out against Elche); Marca, 24 August 2014 (in Spanish)
- Enrique off to a winning start; ESPN FC, 24 August 2014
- Sandro Ramirez strikes to give Barcelona victory over Villarreal; ESPN FC, 31 August 2014
- Lionel Messi draws level with Ronaldo as Barcelona cruise past Ajax; ESPN FC, 21 October 2014
- "Los suplentes culés también cuentan" [The culé backups also count] (in Spanish). Marca. 16 December 2014. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Munir hasn't scored for 431 days, Sandro 317". Sport. 30 October 2015. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Luis Enrique defends misfiring Munir, Sandro". Goal.com. 30 October 2015. Retrieved 9 December 2015.
- "Barcelona 6–1 Villanovense". BBC Sport. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Striker Sandro to leave Barcelona". Reuters. 3 July 2016. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- "El Málaga filtra el fichaje de Sandro Ramírez" [Málaga filters signing of Sandro Ramírez] (in Spanish). Nuevo Fútbol. 2 July 2016. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- "El Málaga CF incorpora a Sandro Ramírez" [Málaga CF sign Sandro Ramírez] (in Spanish). Málaga CF. 7 July 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- "El Málaga gana al Eibar y elude la crisis" [Málaga defeat Eibar and avoid crisis] (in Spanish). Deia. 21 September 2016. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "Neymar sees red as Sandro shocks former club Barca". Special Broadcasting Service. 9 April 2017. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
- Sandro Ramírez at Soccerway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sandro Ramírez.|